Saturday 1 August 2015

Ali Baba Popular comedian allows groundnut seller share spot on Instagram

Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere, yes, that is the full
name of Nigeria's number one comedian, Ali Baba. » He is
so many things rolled into one: philanthropist, motivational
speaker and mentor.
The ace humour maker » recently encountered a young
groundnut hawker who begged him to make her as popular
as he is and he did not hesitate to take a photograph with
her and posted on his Instagram page, about his encounter
with her.
This is what he wrote:
"That's the babe that sells me 'granorth'. Very witty too. She
said, 'OGA Ali, make me sef popular naaaa!'
I hope this does it for her. A handsome former governor in the
south south, who also goes through my Instagram, with a very
filthy mind, just asked me if the '2 nuts she is holding are
mine.'
I said yes before I realized what he meant. Never mind. Please
if you ever drive pass the front of Cool Fm, ask after her... For
your own 'granorth'."

No comments:

Post a Comment